2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device when you visit a website. Cookies can be used for various purposes, including providing a personalised experience, tracking user behaviour, and collecting data for analytics.
3. Types of Cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of the Website and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually set in response to your actions, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors use our Website. They collect information about how visitors interact with our Website, which pages are most visited, and any error messages encountered. This information helps us improve our Website's performance.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable our Website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertising that is relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
4. How to manage Cookies
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please note that removing or blocking cookies may impact your experience on our Website.
- Browser Settings: You can change your browser settings to accept or reject cookies, or to request your consent before a cookie is set. Consult your browser's help section for information on how to manage your cookie preferences.
- Third-party Tools: Some third-party tools and services enable you to opt out of certain types of tracking and cookies.
5. Third-party Cookies
7. Contact Us